Find a Better Way...
...to use your skills and experience.
This is the time to let your talent come to life. To maximize your knowledge and use it for the greater good. To work with the best professionals using state-of-the-art technology, and improve lives with your innovative ideas and ambitious dreams. Find a better way: the Sysmex Way.
...to improve the lives of others.
Headquartered in Kobe, Japan, Sysmex is located in Lincolnshire, Illinois. Renowned worldwide for the very finest in quality, innovative diagnostic equipment and information-management systems, we apply science to enhance the quality of life on a global scale. Our agile, resourceful team is committed to realizing critical breakthroughs in laboratory diagnostics, information technology, workflow analysis and life sciences for the clinical laboratory.
...to build a promising future.
We currently have a great opportunity available for a Center for Learning Instructor. The Instructor, Center for Learning position is responsible for facilitating virtual instructor led (VILT) educational programs and collaborating in the development of educational methodologies and materials to effectively train internal and external customers on Sysmex instrumentation and software.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Facilitate learning for Sysmex customers via Virtual instructor-led classes (VILT) in an on-line setting using Zoom Meeting content delivery system and live on-camera streaming technology in a studio-based laboratory environment.
2. Occasional Instructor-led classes in a traditional classroom setting.
3. Collaborate with the CFL Instructional Design team in the development of educational resources for external customer base.
4. Participate in regular curriculum review sessions with the instructional design team, and studio production crew, the goal of which is to provide the best learning experience for the customer. Provide expertise input on class facilitation, class flow and knowledge retention.
5. Serve on company-wide cross-functional teams.
6. Routine maintenance and upkeep of laboratory equipment and classrooms used for educational purposes.
7. Other duties as assigned.
Travel Percentage: 5%
Physical Risk: Regular exposure to risk that may require alertness, but with minimal precautions.
Physical Demands: Light physical effort. Routine handling of objects up to 20 pounds; prolonged (at least 50% of time) sitting, standing, keyboard or CRT work. May require periods of moderate discomfort due to noise, dust, lighting and/or other conditions.
Sysmex’s COVID-19 vaccination policy, consistent with its status as a federal government contractor and commitment to its customers and to providing a safe workplace for its employees, requires that, to the extent permitted by applicable law, all Sysmex employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by your start date. To the extent permitted by applicable law, any offer of employment extended will be conditioned upon the individual’s ability to provide proof of current vaccination status. Sysmex makes reasonable accommodations when needed for medical or religious reasons. However, vaccine exemption and other accommodation requests cannot be granted unless the individual is able, with the accommodation, to perform the essential functions of the job.
Sysmex is proud to be an EEO/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, color, religion, national origin, genetics, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.