Find a Better Way...
...to use your skills and experience.
This is the time to let your talent come to life. To maximize your knowledge and use it for the greater good. To work with the best professionals using state-of-the-art technology and improve lives with your innovative ideas and ambitious dreams. Find a better way: the Sysmex Way.
...to improve the lives of others.
Headquartered in Kobe, Japan, Sysmex Corp. is renowned worldwide for the very finest in quality, innovative diagnostic equipment and information-management systems. We apply science to enhance the quality of life on a global scale. Our agile, resourceful team is committed to realizing critical breakthroughs in laboratory diagnostics, information technology, workflow analysis and life sciences for the clinical laboratory.
Sysmex Inostics, a subsidiary of Sysmex Corp. is a molecular diagnostics company that is a pioneer in blood-based cell-free tumor DNA testing in oncology. Our highly sensitive OncoBEAM™ and SafeSEQ technologies can detect minute amounts of mutant DNA circulating in the bloodstream. With these technologies we support clinical researchers and oncologists with therapy selection and monitoring of response, recurrence as well as resistance.
...to build a promising future.
We currently have a great opportunity for a Marketing Manager. The position of Market Manager at Sysmex Inostics is a non-supervisory one, with the primary responsibility of executing a comprehensive marketing plan to drive sales of CLIA Lab services to pharmaceutical customers. The key factors for success in this role are exceptional organizational skills, knowledge of, or previous experience in CRO CLIA lab services, a desire and ability to write scientific articles, and a strong motivation to make a meaningful impact. This is a hybrid position baased in Baltimore, MD
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Collaborate with the Senior Market Manager to implement the digital multi-channel marketing strategy for Sysmex Inostics, utilizing internal teams and external consultants as needed to drive marketing qualified leads (MQLs).
2. Learn and leverage the HubSpot CRM to effectively manage marketing contacts, optimize the customer journey, and oversee social media presence.
3. Serve as the Oncology Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the marketing team, providing valuable insights and knowledge to enhance marketing initiatives.
4. Own the development of white papers and other scientific collateral to guide customers through the process of evaluating our products and understanding our unique value proposition.
5. Take ownership of various essential marketing tasks, such as developing print and digital sales-support materials, managing our social media presence, and spearheading tradeshow strategy, logistics, and operations to promote products at industry conferences.
6. Own the document management process for marketing; develop standardized documentation methods and store documents and collateral in such a way as to make access and retrieval more efficient.
7. Other duties as assigned
Percentage of Travel: Up to 25%
Salary range: $130-135K
This job requires satisfaction of the credentialing requirements of Sysmex’s customers, including hospitals and other healthcare facilities, which generally includes proof of current vaccinations for measles, mumps, rubella, varicella (chicken pox), and COVID-19. Further, Sysmex’s COVID-19 vaccination policy, consistent with its status as a federal government contractor and commitment to its customers and to providing a safe workplace for its employees, requires that, to the extent permitted by applicable law, all Sysmex employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by the latter of your start date. To the extent permitted by applicable law, any offer of employment extended will be conditioned upon the individual’s ability to provide proof of current vaccination status to the extent permitted by applicable law. Sysmex makes reasonable accommodations when needed for medical or religious reasons. However, vaccine exemption and other accommodation requests cannot be granted unless the individual is able, with the accommodation, to perform the essential functions of the job including working at customer locations.
Sysmex is proud to be an EEO/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, color, religion, national origin, genetics, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.