Find a Better Way...
...to use your skills and experience.
This is the time to let your talent come to life. To maximize your knowledge and use it for the greater good. To work with the best professionals using state-of-the-art technology and improve lives with your innovative ideas and ambitious dreams. Find a better way: the Sysmex Way.
...to improve the lives of others.
Headquartered in Kobe, Japan, Sysmex Corp. is renowned worldwide for the very finest in quality, innovative diagnostic equipment and information-management systems. We apply science to enhance the quality of life on a global scale. Our agile, resourceful team is committed to realizing critical breakthroughs in laboratory diagnostics, information technology, workflow analysis and life sciences for the clinical laboratory.
Sysmex Inostics, a subsidiary of Sysmex Corp. is a molecular diagnostics company that is a pioneer in blood-based cell-free tumor DNA testing in oncology. Our highly sensitive OncoBEAM™ and SafeSEQ technologies can detect minute amounts of mutant DNA circulating in the bloodstream. With these technologies we support clinical researchers and oncologists with therapy selection and monitoring of response, recurrence as well as resistance.
...to build a promising future.
Accountable for overseeing all global sales, business planning and account activities, business management, initiation of product (i.e. LDT services) development request, Information Systems and Services (related to local sales/marketing activities) and support of IVD development activities (Marketing input) for Sysmex Inostics Germany (SIG) and Sysmex Corporation (S-corp).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Oversee global sales and marketing operations and strategy of SII CRO/LDT business.
2. Develop product portfolio strategy for the future CRO/LDT service and patient clinical testing.
3. Oversee biopharma customer relationships and manage long term partnerships.
4. Oversee the integration of clinical evidence development for new product launches and indications for existing product
5. Define global initiatives within the context of the corporate SI business initiatives and ensure synergies to meet company mid-term plans
6. Build alliance tactics and execution plan for CDx partnership and expand the CRO business opportunity leveraging CDx alliance with Qiagen.
7. Ensure strategic plans are developed in concert with regional and global objectives and executed within departmental teams.
8. Budget planning and execution of commercial goals within budget
9. Contribute to the SI global board meetings and LDT steering committee meetings
10. Provide strong leadership, develop, and retain successful staff, communicate at all levels of the organization on trends and analysis, product information and programs. Other duties as required.
Physical Risk:Regular exposure to risk that may require alertness, but with minimal precautions.
Physical Demands: Light physical effort. Routine handling of objects up to 20 pounds; prolonged (at least 50% of time) sitting, standing, keyboard or CRT work. May require periods of moderate discomfort due to noise, dust, lighting and/or other conditions.
Percent of Travel: 25%
Sysmex is proud to be an EEO/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, color, religion, national origin, genetics, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.