Find a Better Way...
...to use your skills and experience.
This is the time to let your talent come to life. To maximize your knowledge and use it for the greater good. To work with the best professionals using state-of-the-art technology, and improve lives with your innovative ideas and ambitious dreams. Find a better way: the Sysmex Way.
...to improve the lives of others.
Headquartered in Kobe, Japan, Sysmex is located in Lincolnshire, Illinois. Renowned worldwide for the very finest in quality, innovative diagnostic equipment and information-management systems, we apply science to enhance the quality of life on a global scale. Our agile, resourceful team is committed to realizing critical breakthroughs in laboratory diagnostics, information technology, workflow analysis and life sciences for the clinical laboratory.
...to build a promising future.
We currently have a great opportunity available for a Risk & Internal Audit Analyst. The Risk & Internal Audit Analyst will assist in internal audits, risk projects, and risk assessments. Works with all levels of management to identify, assess, and evaluate the company’s processes in accordance with Sysmex Audit Methodology. Assist in the Risk Management program of risk identification, evaluation, treatment, and reporting responsibilities to the Risk Management Committee. Be an advocate for the Internal Audit and Risk Management departments through proactive learning and communication throughout the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist with operational and financial audits, from planning, testing and reporting, to remediation validation
2. Prepare audit work paper and document control testing and conclusion
3. Deliver regular progress updates and audit results to the manager
4. Anticipate potential roadblocks and issues and provide suggestions and alternatives
5. Build collaborative and trusting relationships with business partners and cross-functional stakeholders
6. Maintain working knowledge of the company’s operations as needed to ensure the quality of the insurance program administration, due diligence reviews, internal audits, and risk assessments. Proactively escalate issues, as needed.
7. Maintain issued broker insurance policies and ensure payment of the annual and quarterly premiums. Maintain current certificate of insurance portfolio including current/new customer requests per the SAI Credentialing Policy.
8. Administer the annual insurance renewal procedures with insurance broker including the timely completion of the broker insurance application process and required information requests from the insurance carriers.
9. Be an advocate for the Internal Audit and Risk Management departments through proactive learning and communication throughout the organization.
10. Perform other related duties as assigned.
Percentage of Travel: 10%
Physical Risk: No unusual exposures to risk.
Physical Demands: No unusual physical effort, strain or discomforts.
Sysmex is proud to be an EEO/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, color, religion, national origin, genetics, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.