Find a Better Way...
...to use your skills and experience.
This is the time to let your talent come to life. To maximize your knowledge and use it for the greater good. To work with the best professionals using state-of-the-art technology, and improve lives with your innovative ideas and ambitious dreams. Find a better way: the Sysmex Way.
...to improve the lives of others.
Headquartered in Kobe, Japan, Sysmex is located in Lincolnshire, Illinois. Renowned worldwide for the very finest in quality, innovative diagnostic equipment and information-management systems, we apply science to enhance the quality of life on a global scale. Our agile, resourceful team is committed to realizing critical breakthroughs in laboratory diagnostics, information technology, workflow analysis and life sciences for the clinical laboratory.
...to build a promising future.
We currently have a great opportunity for a Service Engineer I (SE I). The SE I is an entry level Service Engineer position responsible for servicing Sysmex product lines in an assigned territory, with frequent travel within a specific geographic district. The position may require support to other districts as necessary. The SE I is a continuous learning position and is expected to independently service the majority of Sysmex equipment while rotating between classroom training and field mentoring. The SE I works under close supervision of the District Service Manager, SE III, SE Lead, and training group. This position is responsible for ensuring and maximizing customer satisfaction with Sysmex product lines through technical excellence and direct customer communications. This position is also responsible for ensuring that all units and systems continue to operate to specifications. This is accomplished primarily by regular and complete scheduled maintenance and repair services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Install, maintain, and repair Sysmex instruments and systems, including:
2. Support and provide ownership of technical issues at existing customer sites.
3. Work cross-functionally with other Sysmex Associates (SE/TC/HSAM/CAS) to ensure total customer resolution and maximize very satisfied customer base.
4. Properly document all service related activities in a timely and professional manner including inventory, service orders, expense reports, and all other required records.
5. Perform duties within defined service standards, including but not limited to on-time and within labor hour goals for scheduled maintenance, demand service events, installations, and first-visit repair rates.
6. Miscellaneous duties include:
7. Other duties and projects as may be assigned.
Sysmex is proud to be an EEO/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, color, religion, national origin, genetics, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.