Find a Better Way...
...to use your skills and experience.
This is the time to let your talent come to life. To maximize your knowledge and use it for the greater good. To work with the best professionals using state-of-the-art technology, and improve lives with your innovative ideas and ambitious dreams. Find a better way: the Sysmex Way.
...to improve the lives of others.
Headquartered in Kobe, Japan, Sysmex is located in Lincolnshire, Illinois. Renowned worldwide for the very finest in quality, innovative diagnostic equipment and information-management systems, we apply science to enhance the quality of life on a global scale. Our agile, resourceful team is committed to realizing critical breakthroughs in laboratory diagnostics, information technology, workflow analysis and life sciences for the clinical laboratory.
...to build a promising future.
We currently have a great opportunity available for a Manager, Group Urinalysis Manager. This Manager, Group- Urinalysis position is accountable for managing and marketing of the Sysmex urinalysis product line. The position is responsible for creating “best of breed” marketing and sales programs, life cycle management, promotional material, competitive material and developing thought leaders and marketplace influencers to assist Sysmex in achieving business objectives.
This position is also responsible for providing in-depth market and industry knowledge, competitive analysis to assist in developing product and market business plans to achieve sales and market share goals, establishing a core of Sysmex technical and product knowledge for on market products, assisting in training internal teams , and new product commercialization to achieve company goals.
The Manager, Group- Urinalysis proactively collaborates with all departments within Sysmex, conducts initiatives with professional demeanor, within legal, regulatory and Sysmex standards. The Manager, Group- Urinalysis demonstrates a positive attitude, strong interpersonal skills, organizational impact, and ability to manage products and people, within established timelines to meet departmental and company objectives. He/she is also able to effectively determine market data needs/market research needs and obtain necessary sales and marketing data in order to make sound business decisions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Personnel responsibility for Product Managers, providing effective development and coaching
2. Internal and external champion for the Sysmex IVD urinalysis product line; developing, designing and presenting technical materials, advertising copy, white papers, sales tools and training material
3. Develops “anti-competitive” materials and updates for commercial operations.
4. Develops sales strategies and support for hematology product lines to achieve business plan goals
5. Participates in feedback and input to R&D in Japan regarding current and future customer needs and wants as market research and analysis dictates, participates on global Sysmex IVD product teams to review and provide regional input to existing and new products
6. Leads new product launch teams working across departments to introduce new Sysmex products to the marketplace
7. Participates in symposiums on a national and regional level by developing strategic Sysmex speakers.
8. Supports and develops key physicians and technologists for participation in marketing studies and as speakers for the product line
9. Oversees service marketing initiatives, with support from product marketing staff
10. Other duties as requested
Travel percentage: 25%
Sysmex is proud to be an EEO/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, color, religion, national origin, genetics, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.